Active Oberon for .net
The software found on this site has been carefully tested.
However, the software is provided as is, and we take no responsibility for damages it may cause.
The Active Oberon for .net compiler consists of three
Portable Executable (PE) files and runs on the Microsoft .net platform.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional or Server
- Microsoft .NET framework SDK version 1.0.3705 (final release)
which can be downloaded from
Microsoft .NET site
- Download the compiler build specified below
- Unzip the files to any directory of your choice
- Configure your
PATH environment variable so
that the compiler executable can be found
- Run the compiler by typing
Oberon in a command prompt.
- Note1: If you get security exceptions when running
try to set more relaxed security restrictions on assemblies
by the .NET tool
ConfigWizards or logon as Administrator
IMPORT clause is reserved only for importing other
Oberon modules. If you want to link with an assembly written in
different language (for example C#) use the
option on the command line.
|Active Oberon for .net Compiler|
Latest compiler build for .NET Framework SDK v1.0.3705